19-In-1 Reversible Ratcheting Screwdriver Bit Set
Carry an entire tool box worth of screw and nut drivers in a single tool with this handy ratcheting screwdriver set from Estwing. Perfect for those handyman and repair jobs that require more than one type of driver size, this useful multitool has 8 double-ended bits in the most commonly found driver sizes in Phillips, slotted / flat blade, hex, Torx / star, and square tip styles. The bit driver handle itself has a lockable ratcheting mechanism built in that can function in forward, reverse, or be locked in place for high-torque and traditional screwdriver use. The flip shaft and handle also are sized to be used as 6-point nut drivers / sockets for added versatility with sizes 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, and 7/16-inch. The handle also has on board storage for the 6 bits not held in the flip shaft with easy slide out access. Set includes the following double ended bit drivers: PH1 x SL3/16-inch, PH2 x SL1/4-inch, PH3 x SL5/16-inch, H1/8-inch x H5/32-inch, H3/16-inch x H1/4-inch, T10 x T15, T20 x T25, and SQ1 x SQ2.
- RATCHETING BIT DRIVER - Built-in ratcheting mechanism is fully reversible for installing and removing fasteners
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Durable CrV steel shaft and S2 bits with dual molded, comfort grip handle
- ONBOARD STORAGE - Rear loading storage in handle stores 6 double ended bits with convenient slide out access
- NUT DRIVER USE - Handle and flip shaft are sized for use as hex nut drivers in sizes H7/16", H5/16" and H1/4"
- 8 DOUBLE-ENDED BITS - 8 double bits: PH1xSL3/16, PH2xSL1/4, PH3xSL5/16, H1/8xH5/32, H3/16xH1/4, T10xT15, T20xT25, SQ1xSQ2
- LOCKING MECHANISM - 3-Position ratcheting mechanism with forward, reverse, and lock settings for regular screwdriver use