2.1-Inch Serrated Blade Cable Splicing and Wire Stripping Scissors
Make trimming and preparing telecom and electrical wires and cables easier with these specially designed cable splicing scissors from Estwing. Made from durable and corrosion resistant 4Cr13 stainless steel, these heavy-duty shears have 2.1-inch long cutting blades for easy cutting of bare and jacketed copper and fiber optic wires cables. The top blade of these scissors features a micro serrated blade that helps grip round wires for better control and easier cutting, preventing the wire from sliding like traditional shears. Two stripping notches are cut into the outside of the top blade to help remove jackets and insulation from 19 and 23-gauge wires without damaging the wire itself. When dealing with corroded or dirty wires, the outside of both blades also has file-like grooves cut into them that allow easy cleaning of wire ends for better electrical contact and maximum conductivity. Tool measures 5-inches in length overall making it easy to add to your existing linesman’s or electrician’s tool belt.
- DURABLE SHEARS - Durable cable shears constructed of rust and corrosion resistant 4Cr13 stainless steel
- SERRATED BLADE - Top blade features compact serrations that grip round cables and wires for easier cutting
- STRIPPING NOTCHES - Outside edge of top blade features 19 and 23-gauge wire stripping notches
- FILING EDGES - Both blades have file-like grooves along the outside for smoothing and cleaning wires
- 2.1-INCH BLADE - 5-Inch long overall, these cable scissors feature 2.1-inch long cutting blades