3-Inch Wide Hex Shaft Masonry Chisel
Equally suited to scoring masonry and bricks as it is a variety of hard and soft stone, this Estwing masonry chisel is built to last. Drop forged in a single piece from EN9 high carbon steel to provide it with lasting strength and durability, this handy tool has a hardened edge to allow it to cut into and score the surface of tough materials faster, leaving cleaner cuts and breaks. The shaft is painted in Estwing blue to provide increased protection for the tool from rust and corrosion. The hexagonal shaft profile of this 3-inch wide tipped chisel makes it easier to hold without worrying about it twisting during use. Ideal for use in masonry finishing, brick cutting and shaping / breaking a variety of finished and unfinished stone.
- MULTI-USE - Designed to score and shape hardened materials like stone, concrete and brick
- 3-INCH TIP - 3-inch wide cutting edge for precision use without damaging surrounding material
- CARBON STEEL - Drop forged from EN9 high carbon steel for lasting strength and durability
- HARDENED EDGE - Hardened edge for cleaner, faster scoring with fewer blows and less deformation
- PAINTED SHAFT - Tool shafts feature protective painted finishes for increased rust resistance
- HEX SHAFT - Hexagonal tool shafts for increased grip to prevent twisting during use and increase strength