6.75-Inch Long Precision Pick with 90-Degree Angled Tip
With this handy mini pick from Estwing, you can, pry, pull, probe, pierce, and position small or intricate parts with ease and precision.
Made with a durable, hardened chrome vanadium (CR-V) steel shaft this tool also has a protective polished chrome finish for rust and corrosion resistance.
Measuring 6.75-inches in length overall, the tool’s 3-inch long shaft has a knurled section near the handle for extra control during precision tasks. The handle is dual molded, with a hard polypropylene (PP) plastic core with a more softer and more comfortable TPR rubber over mold to create an ergonomic grip that helps minimize hand fatigue during long use. The 90-degree, right angled pick tip is perfect for use breaking hose connections, placing and removing o-rings, prying out small parts, and much more.
- 90-DEGREE TIP - 90-degree angled tip is ideal for prying free clips, breaking hose connections, removing washers, and more
- PRECISION TOOL - Mini sized hook measures 6.75-inches long and is ideal for delicate, precision tasks
- HARDENED STEEL - Hardened chrome vanadium steel tool shaft with rust resistant polished chrome finish
- KNURLED SHAFT - 3-inch long pick shaft has a knurled section for maximum control during precision tasks
- COMFORT GRIP - Dual molded PP / TPR ergonomic handle helps prevent hand fatigue