Drive stakes, form metal, and perform demolition projects with the hard hitting power of this Estwing 12-inch Club Sledge. This compact tool is made for heavy-duty use and features a 4 lb. forged alloy steel head that is case hardened to withstand years of repeated impacts without deforming.
This head is mounted to a 12-inch long, indestructible handle that consists of an ergonomic shock-absorbing vulcanized rubber handle overlay that hides 4 spring steel bars that run its full length providing exceptional overstrike protection in addition to additional impact force.
Steel locking plates and a specialized bonding process secure the head to the handle and ensure that it never loosens. For added confidence and convenience when working, particularly at heights, the handle also has a steel reinforced lanyard hole at the base to allow for a wrist strap to be attached without fear that it will tear free over time from wear.
VERSATILE - 12-inch tool provides hard hitting power in a small package, ideal for stake driving, metal forming, and demolition
- FORGED HEAD - 4-pound hammer head is forged from special alloy steel and is induction case hardened to 50-55 HRC
- INDESTRUCTIBLE HANDLE - Indestructible handle has 4 spring steel bars that run all the way through the handle under the rubberized overlay
- LOCKED HEAD - Steel locking plates and special bonding process locks the head in place and ensures that it never loosens
- VULCANIZED RUBBER - Vulcanized rubber handle overlay is ozone resistant for use in tough outside environments
- SHOCK ABSORBING - Ergonomic rubber handle provides comfortable grip to reduce fatigue and also absorb vibrations
- REINFORCED LANYARD HOLE - Steel reinforced lanyard hole for wrist strap or hanging loop won't tear through over time