Drive stakes and rebar, shatter stone and concrete, and perform heavy demolition projects with the hard hitting power of this Estwing sledge hammer.
Designed and built for heavy-duty use, this hammer features a 20 lb. forged alloy steel head that is case hardened to 50-55 HRC to withstand years of repeated impacts without deforming.
The head is mounted to a 36-inch long, indestructible handle that consists of an ergonomic shock-absorbing vulcanized rubber handle overlay that hides 6 spring steel bars that run its full length providing exceptional overstrike protection in addition to additional impact force.
Steel locking plates and a specialized bonding process secure the head to the handle and ensure that it never loosens. For added confidence and convenience when working and for storage the handle also has a steel reinforced lanyard hole at the base to allow for a wrist strap or hanging loop to be attached without fear that it will tear free over time from wear.
- VERSATILE - 36 inch handled tool provides hard hitting power; ideal for stake and post driving, concrete and stone fracturing, and heavy demolition
- FORGED HEAD - 20 pound hammer head is forged from durable alloy steel and is induction case hardened to 50-55 HRC
- INDESTRUCTIBLE HANDLE -Indestructible handle has 6 spring steel bars that run all the way through the handle under the rubberized overlay
- LOCKED HEAD - Steel locking plates and special bonding process locks the head in place and ensures that it never loosens
- VULCANIZED RUBBER - Vulcanized rubber handle overlay is ozone resistant for use in tough outside environments
- SHOCK ABSORBING - Ergonomic rubber handle provides comfortable grip to reduce fatigue and also absorb vibrations
- REINFORCED LANYARD HOLE - Steel reinforced lanyard hole for wrist strap or hanging loop won't tear through over time