3.5-Inch Blade, Tanto Point Folding Lock Back Knife with Pocket Clip
Be prepared for survival in the outdoors, to hike the hunting trails, or take on farm and ranch chores with this folding-blade tanto point knife. Designed and built for utility, this knife measures 8-inches long when fully opened and features a 3.5-inch, partially serrated blade to give you the power to slice or saw through cord, cable, branches, wood, bone, and more.
The durable and rugged combo blade is made from AUS-8 stainless steel that gives this knife improved wear and corrosion resistance along with increased edge retention while keeping it easy to sharpen when needed. The blade features a side-mounted thumb stud for easy one-handed operation. The comfortable and ergonomic, Estwing blue and yellow handle is made from high-visibility polypropylene and TPR rubber that is weather resistant. The lock back mechanism on the spine keeps the blade securely open when in use and prevents accidental closure and injury.
A side-mounted stainless steel pocket clip allows this knife to be easily carried on a belt or pocket for easy EDC use and a lanyard hole in the handle can be used to attach a wrist strap or a loop of paracord.
- TANTO POINT - Fixed blade knife features a chisel-like tanto point for greater tip strength
- STAINLESS STEEL - Forged from durable AUS-8 stainless steel for exceptional edge life and corrosion resistance
- PARTIALLY SERRATED - 3.5-Inch long combo blade is partially serrated for added versatility
- LOCK-BACK DESIGN - Lock back mechanism on the mid point of the knife's spine secures the blade in position during use
- EASY OPEN - Thumb stud on blade for easy, one-handed opening
- POCKET CLIP - Stainless steel pocket clip on side of handle for easy carrying
- OVERALL LENGTH - Knife measures 8-inches overall with a 0.1-inch blade thickness