36-Inch Chisel-End Round Alignment Bar
Make heavy-duty construction, automotive, and engineering projects a little easier to handle with this Estwing pry bar. This 36-inch long roll-headed tool is 7/8-inch thick and is forged from high strength chrome vanadium steel that has been fully tempered and hardened to resist bending under heavy loads during use. One end of the tool features a flattened chisel tip ideal for prying apart components and the other end has a tapered spike, perfect for lining up bolt holes in iron, steel, and metal parts.
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL - Constructed of heavy-duty chrome alloy steel for lasting durability
- 36-INCH BAR - 36-inch long bar has a rounded cross-section with a 7/8-inch diameter
- HARDENED AND TEMPERED - Tool body is fully hardened to resist bending during use
- CHISEL TIP - One end of the tool has a flattened, chisel shape ideal for prying
- SPIKE TIP - Pencil-like spike end is perfect for aligning bolt holes in construction, automotive, and engineering projects