6-Pound Hard Face Sledge Hammer, 36-Inch Hickory Handle
Drive stakes and rebar, shatter stone and concrete, and perform heavy demolition projects with the hard hitting power of this Estwing sledge hammer.
Designed and built for heavy-duty use, this hammer features a 6 lb. forged alloy steel head that is case hardened to 50-55 HRC to withstand years of repeated impacts without deforming.
The head is mounted to a 36-inch long, wood wood handle which is made using premium USA-hickory. Built to last, this hammer meets not only ANSI tool standards but Estwing’s own requirements for superior quality, durability, and performance.
- 36 INCH HANDLE - 36 inch long handle provides excellent arc swing for maximum impact
- FORGED HEAD - 6 pound hammer head is forged from durable alloy steel and is induction case hardened to 50-55 HRC
- HICKORY HANDLE - Handle is made from the strongest USA-hickory available in the market
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Ergonomic handle design helps reduce user fatigue, lower vibration and improve efficiency
- VERSATILE - Heavy-hitting tool is ideal for stake / post driving, concrete and stone fracturing, and heavy demolition use
- EXCELLENT DURABILITY - Built, tested and approved to meet not just ANSI but Estwing's quality and performance standards