INFORMATION COMING SOON
FAIR TO ALL WARRANTY STATEMENT
ESTWING’S WARRANTY IS NOT A LIFETIME WARRANTY, HOWEVER, ESTWING FULLY WARRANTS ITS ALL- STEEL HAMMERS AGAINST FAILURE IN NORMAL USE, BUT DOES NOT WARRANT ITS TOOLS AGAINST MISUSE, ABUSE, OR WEARING OUT.
For over 90 years, millions of satisfied customers have proven that Estwing tools provide greater value and satisfaction than other similar tools.
If you feel you have a fair claim contact your Estwing retailer. If you cannot reach your Estwing retailer, please call Estwing customer service at 815-397-9558.
We cannot repair, re-grip or refurbish any used striking or struck tool, in accordance with the American National Safety Requirements for Nail Hammers, ANSI/HTI, b173.1-190. These standards are written with you, the consumer, in mind and we are committed to abide by these safety requirements.
Reasons for rejections of claims:
- Wear and tear as a result of faithful use
- Milled face worn down
- Leather grip disintegrating due to age and or left in elements
- Damage resulting from unauthorized repairs, alterations or tampering
- Filing of nicks in claws
- Engraving or welding, changing tool in any way
- Breakage from abuse or misuse
- Rust, disintegrating leather grip due to leaving tool in elements
- Over-striking causing dents in handle neck
- Striking other hardened objects such as other tools, hardened nails, drills or chisels, etc.
- Pulling (attempting to withdraw) hardened nails, screws, or nail sets.
- Damage resulting from accidents
- Using side of the hammer for striking
Remember: Nail hammers are made to drive and withdraw common unhardened nails only. Any other use is considered misuse and can cause eye or bodily injury.
Remember: Always wear safety goggles when using striking or struck tools. Bystanders shall also wear safety goggles.
Remember: ALWAYS DISCARD TOOL IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING OCCUR
For a detailed description and guide to hand tool selection, safety tips, proper use and care, please visit The Hand Tool Institute at safety.hti.org.
Estwing Mfg. Co.
2647 8th Street
Rockford, IL 61109
Customer Service 815-397-9558
ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GOGGLES
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation may not apply to you.