REXIT Rapid Exit & Entry Tool (Black)
REXIT is a revolutionary rapid entry and exit tool designed by professionals for professionals. Police, SWAT and firefighters who need an all-in-one tool for forced entry/exit that they can depend on, need the REXIT. This forged American steel breaching tool comes in tactical, powder-coated matte black (shown here) or fire engine red. The ramming head has a wedge-shaped end that can be used to pry open outward opening doors. And the wedge has a radius cut which can be used as a handle when leverage is applied to the opposite end.
The forked end complements the weight of the ramming head for perfect front balance. The chamfer edge at the interior opening of the fork can be used to apply leverage to pry open both inward and outward opening doors, and to wedge open steel doors, as well as automobile doors, hoods and trunk lids. The split of the fork can be used to close or open gas meter main valves. Chain or pad lock hasps can be inserted into the forked opening and twisted against the chain or hasp to snap them open. And the REXIT can be used as an anchor in an opening with a rope attached for improvised bailouts.Watch REXIT Video
- Forged American steel and fully heat treated for durability
- 36-in. length for optimal hand spacing when applying force as a ram
- Use as a brace for emergency anchor points
- 19-lb. weight is light enough to be easily carried and used by most first responders, but heavy enough to create substantial force allowing the tool to do the work
- Excellent balance
- Comes with an adjustable quick-release shoulder strap
- Black tactical powder-coated finish
- Made in the U.S.A.