16-Gauge 2-Inch Medium Crown Construction Stapler with Adjustable Metal Belt Hook, 1/4-Inch NPT Industrial Swivel Fitting and Canvas Bag
The Estwing ESS50 Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2-inch Medium Crown Construction Stapler with Adjustable Metal Belt Hook, 1/4-inch NPT Industrial Swivel Fitting, and Bag is the ideal tool for working on sheathing, roof decking, subfloors, pallet and shipping crate assembly, and general stapling applications. This air powered staple gun is both durable and lightweight, resulting in a rugged tool perfect for extended use.
Built to last and designed for superior performance, the construction stapler features a select fire trigger, tool-free depth adjust, quick jam release, and a comfort grip handle. Suitable for any professional construction contractor at the jobsite or DIYer at home, this staple gun includes a heavy duty zippered canvas bag with detachable shoulder strap, adjustable metal belt hook, and 1/4-inch NPT swivel plug. The Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2-inch Medium Crown Construction Stapler is part of Estwing’s professional line of pneumatic tools, and is covered by a 5 Year Professional Tool Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Construction Applications: Pneumatic medium crown stapler designed for wall sheathing, roof decking, subfloors, pallet and shipping crate assembly, and general stapling applications
- Compatible Staples: 16-gauge glue collated 7/16-inch medium crown staples from 3/4-inch – 2-inch L
- Built to Last: Durable magnesium body, one piece hardened steel drive blade, and ultra light magazine result in a rugged tool resistant to damage and great for long shifts
- Dual Mode Trigger: Fast and easy to switch between single sequential firing for precision or bump firing for speed
- Tool-Free Depth Adjust: Simply turn the depth adjustment wheel by hand to change the driving depth of staples for various projects and materials
- Quick Jam Release: Allows for easy access clearing in the event of a jammed fastener
- Comfort Grip Handle: Reduces fatigue and increases control for accurate fastener placement
- 1/4-inch NPT Swivel Plug: Rotates 360 degrees for maximum accessibility in tight spots
- Included: Adjustable metal belt hook, and padded canvas bag with heavy duty zipper and detachable shoulder strap
- Warranty: Covered by a 5 Year Professional Tool Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty